Wednesday, June 28, 2006


Enough is enough, I say. Regardless of your opinion on the Orwellian policies of the NSA or whether or not you think the Bush administration is recklessly upsetting the system of checks and balances, I think we can all agree that our government has overstepped it’s bounds this time. Will they stop at nothing? Who do they think they are? I’ll tell you what, Congress ought to stop jackin’ around with trivial crap like gay marriage and flag burning and get down to amending the Constitution to protect the part of the fabric of this nation that really needs to be kept sacrosanct.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, bitches. Simple trickle-down fuckonomics. You take from me, I take from somebuddy else. Tax me and I just cut the percentology down on my hoes. And I already takes 99%. Stupid hoes.

1:48 PM, June 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home