Sunday, May 20, 2007

From now on, I'm not going to write anything else about politics. It's a decision I've made for the sake of my health. Since it's probably going to take a little bit to get my groove back, I'm going to publish a repost to, you know, clear the boards.

From May 11, 2006:

I don't really know anything about Jessica Simpson other than the fact that her and some guy named Nick are having relationship issues. Well, I do know one other thing about her: she's in a very hilarious SNL skit. I've watched it probably a dozen times and it cracks my shit up every time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll say it again...She may not have the biggest brain on the block, but she's incredibly hotter than me.

Badway is away.

By the way, welcome back.

1:52 PM, May 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home